Tide's End Farm offers you comfortable accommodations in the historic 1770's farmhouse. You may feel like you have stepped back in time looking out on the rolling fields, apple orchards, stone walls and the ocean surrounding this saltwater farm. The floors are mostly pumkin pine polished wood and they are the original floorboards.
Room Rates (USD American Dollars)
- Accommodations: Rooms
- There are 3 guest accommodations (one with a private bath)
- Single occupancy rate is between $ 125.00 and $ 175.00
- Double occupancy rate is between $ 150.00 and $ 225.00
- Other Accommodations: House
The complete house with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, diningroom, livingroom, breakfast nook, screened in porch can be booked for families, weddings, riding groups. Special group rates available. Whole house rate, call or email for rate. Weekly price for 6 is $2,200. Discounts available.
Full Continental Breakfast served. Fresh fruit, variety of home baked muffins, breads, scones, cereals, cheese's, egg dishes, fritattas, french toast and coffee, teas and juices. Eat when you want and on the porch if you would like!
- Minimum stay required (Generally 2 night minimum, call for info)
- Smoking is not allowed in house, but allowed on grounds
- We cannot accommodate guest pets
- Children are welcome
- Limitations on childcare (By Request)
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted
- Deposit amount required (50% deposit when reservation is booked.)
- Check in time is 2:00pm and Check out time is 11:00am...we can be flexible.
- Deposit will be returned less a $35 fee if cancellation is 2 weeks in advance.
- No refund if not notified 48 hours in advance.
- Directions to property:
Coming from the south on rt 1-go across Bath bridge-take first exit(Georgetown, Reid State Park) on right
which is 127 south...From north, take exit just before Bath bridge-5.5 miles on 127 to Robinhood Road on the left. There are signs for
Robinhood Marine center, Robinhood Meeting house etc-go 1.5 miles on
Robinhood Road-take left on Knubble Road-Go .5 mile to dead end. We are the
dead end. Don't worry about the private property sign you will pass.
- Nearest major airport: Portland, ME (PWM-Intl. Jet Port) 60 miles
- Directions from airport:
Take 295 north, puts you on 95 north. Exit at Brunswick on Route #1 north go on to Bath and follow directions to Tide's End Farm